The program ran in 2012 and 2013 and is running now again in 2015. During the first week of June we conducted Module One in Klippan with 12 Emirati participants. Module Two will run in Ras Al Khaimah in November.
When available, further information and pictures from WLEP 2015 will be shared on this page.
The program is for women who:
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a manager with personnel responsibilities.
- Want to explore innovative practices to enhance participation and to lead change in a complex reality.
- Want to gain understanding, insight and contacts with organizations and businesses both in Sweden and the UAE.
The program aims to promote sustainable women leaders:
- Individual development – self-knowledge, personal purpose, balance.
- Organizational and global development – sustainable methods for participation and innovation, enhanced cultural understanding, strong networks and integration into an existing network of leaders who work between the regions.
“This is a life changing experience and I believe it’s going to be a turning point in the lives of many of us [the participants]. This program has redefined the meanings of concepts such as what it means to be a professional woman, leadership and sustainability.” Mona Fekri, Head of Human Resources, Ducab
For further information please write to email@example.com.