Members of the W4SG Association held our annual meeting in Copenhagen May 7th – 8th. The theme for this year’s annual meeting was:
“Innovation and Cooperation in Copenhagen”
W4SG is only as strong as our members. Our growth as an organization depends upon members stepping into roles that will carry responsibility for our development. Together, we have already accomplished so much and there is much more potential!
The program shared some unique and professionally relevant aspects of Copenhagen while also creating opportunities for members to plan for the future development of W4SG.
The program has been developed with the strong support of our Co-Chair Mette Laursen and her LinKS staff. Therefore, we thank her, her staff and our sponsors who allowed us to have a productive and enjoyable time in Copenhagen!
We held our annual meeting at the The Old Stock Exchange in Copenhagen. During the annual meeting the financial report for 2014 was presented showing a 50% growth rate. The new Board of Directors was also elected.
In the afternoon we had the pleasure of hosting roughly 70 Danish guests from the LinKS Alumni network to hear a panel focusing on international talent development. The speakers where:
- Annika Joelsson, Global Head of Talent Development, IPSOS
- Hana AlSyead, Global Head of Diversity and Chairwoman Steering Committee OFC Women Network, Olayan Financing Company, Riyadh
- Hessa Tahlak, Corporate Director of Development, Research and Project Development, Dubai Women Establishment and Chairperson of W4SG
- Sofie Carsten Nielsen, Minister for Higher Education and Science, Denmark
- Tine Horwitz, CEO, Consortium for Global Talent, Copenhagen
- Ambassador François Zimeray, French Ambassador to Denmark
After a lovely breakfast at La Glace hosted by Marianne Stagetorn Kolos W4SG members spent the day at the Danish Architecture Centre. Here we ran a LEGO Serious Play workshop with Jens Rottbøll. The outcome of the workshop can be seen in the below video:
A great deal of thanks is needed for Mette and her team for putting together a wonderful program for W4SG. In addition, the support of Delloite, the Danish Chamber of Commerce, the Danish Architecture Center and all our sponsors has made it possible for the program to exist.