W4SG is a not-for-profit association registered in Sweden that is governed by its members.
A member of W4SG is someone who wishes to utilise the platform the association offers to pursue projects, programs and activities within and between the Nordic and GCC regions. The work must contribute to W4SG’s mission and is often increasing engagement between the regions.
A member of W4SG makes a commitment to attend the W4SG Annual Meeting in May each year. As an international organisation working between the GCC and Nordic countries, members should do what they can to attend events in both regions.
As a member you:
- Become connected with other individuals who share our mission of increasing cooperation between the Nordic and GCC regions (profile in the W4SG member community database)
- Remain informed about opportunities and activities between the regions within our newsletter
- Will be invited to member only networking events
- Will receive discounts on W4SG programs
- Have access to the members only ‘updates’ section of the website for reports and further information
- Have the right to vote at the Annual Meeting
- Are eligible to be elected to the Board of Directors
- Have access to the W4SG Team for ad-hoc projects and programs
Members are people who:
- Believe in increasing engagement between the Nordic and GCC states
- Practice and share W4SGs values
- Are ready to be called upon by the Board of Directors to assist with tasks
- Take an active role in facilitating meetings and activities for members locally
- Promote and actively attend W4SG events and activities
- Commit time to support other members
- Agree to comply to the articles of the association
Terms and process
Interested persons (not legal entities) can become members. To become a member we ask that you:
- Read and agree to commitment, benefits and terms of W4SG membership
- Agree to comply to W4SGs articles
- Complete a member profile
- Pay your membership fee (online is preferred)
Follow this link to apply for membership. The membership fee is 250 SEK.
A member has no right to any of the assets of W4SG nor are they liable for any of the liabilities of the association
W4SG will follow the Swedish law called Personuppgiftslagen (Personal Data Act) for all members in the association.
With the payment of your membership you officially become a member of W4SG. Membership lasts until the next annual meeting at which point all members have 45 days to renew their membership. All membership payments are final and will not be refunded.
Upon payment of your membership, you are agreeing to the articles of the Women for Sustainable Growth Association (W4SG) and are aware of your rights as a member of W4SG.
Membership is for one year and must be renewed after each annual meeting.
All membership payments are final and will not be refunded.